Thursday, 22 September 2016

Autumn

Last week was particularly unexciting for me which is why I didn't post. This week has been pretty much the same but I am not complaining as September/October time is actually my favourite time of the year. I always feel like it is the start of the new year rather than January?!  Maybe its with the school's starting back and the weather changing?  I am not sure but it always has me craving newness and I have enjoyed putting away my sandals and moving my summer clothes into the wardrobe in the spare room.  
I feel like my wardrobe needs a little bit of a refresh though so look out for some new purchases. I am spending evenings online eyeing up leather jackets, boots and chunky jumpers not to mention darker lip colours and plum coloured eyeshadows. I love it all. 

Outfit
Bomber jacket - J. Crew
Top - H&M long sleeved t shirt
Jeans - J Brand Skinny Jeans
Sandals - Topshop

This photo was taken in Rowallene Gardens on Saturday. It was a great day and the 3 of us enjoyed pottering about and getting a bite to eat and coffee in the tea rooms. Another bonus is that Rowallene has a little second hand bookshop, I finally managed to buy a couple of books after months of saying that I wanted to get back into reading. A book has not been cracked open yet but they are sitting on my bedside table so it is going to happen!  It will be the first book read post baby, I aim to make it happen by the weekend.

Some Autumnal lovelyness I have been looking at...

All Saints Wyatt Jacket - Huda Beauty Matte Lip Colour - Whistles Scarf - Whistles Coat - J. Crew Ruffle Sweater - Whistles Gilet - Kurt Geiger Boots - Reiss Metallic Sweater

Claire x

No comments:

Post a Comment