Friday, 9 September 2016

Last Weekend

Last weekend I had a night out with some of my neighbours at a local restaurant.  Lots of wine was consumed and I woke up with a mild headache and not nearly enough sleep the next morning so clearly a good night was had!  My outfit consisted of what I felt was a weather appropriate All Saints jumper but it was definitely a mistake as the restaurant was hotter than hell!  Ahhh!

Outfit
Jumper - All Saints
Jeans - J Brand Destroyed Jeans from Roco Boutique Holywood
Shoes - Topshop Rose Gold Shoes (past season)
Clutch - Accessorize
Last weekend was a busy one with both myself and my husband out on Friday and Saturday so this weekend the evenings will see us sitting firmly on the sofa watching something good on the tv.  We thought we had pretty much watched everything decent that Netflix could offer but we have recently just discovered the brilliant Stranger Things so possibly binge watching that.

Have a great weekend.

Claire x

No comments:

Post a Comment